Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Social Awareness Project


















Where did your eye go first? Then where? Why did this happen?
My eye looked at the boy first then the people working behind. My eye looked at the boy first because the boy is in the middle which made it eye catching and there is a slight glowing effect around him which makes him stand out a bit.

Would you describe the picture as simple or busy? How does this affect the journey your eye took in question 1?
I think the picture is busy. After looking close to the picture I saw people in the background, at first I thought it was trees. This made me think how poor the people are because compared to Hong Kong not a lot of young aged kids works.

If this is an outdoor photograph, what time of day might it be? Which are the brightest parts of the picture? The darkest parts?

I think it might be like in the afternoon around 1-3pm. The brightest parts are around the boy and on the top of the mountain. The darkest parts were  down in the hole and the edges.

Look harder at the photograph. List some of the details you might not have noticed at first. Include information about people, places and things and nature, including the climate or the weather.

Looking closely to the picture I saw a part of the clouds were dark so I thought it might start to rain.

What can’t you see or would you like to see to have a better concept or understanding of what is happening in the photo?

I would like to know why are they digging holes.

Where is the photographer? Is he or she above, below or at the same level as the subject of the picture? Is he or she near or far away? What kind of information might you get if the photographer were closer up or further away?

I think the photographer is a bit above the same level of the subject of the picture and a bit far away. If the photographer is closer to the subject I think it wouldn't show more feeling and information as when its far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment