Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Hollywood Road



I used low aperture to take this photo. I took this photo because I liked the details on the jade balls. I made the edges darker and added more colour to the jade balls.


I took this photo in Hong Kong, in the end of Hollywood Street Market. I took it because it shows a lot of passion and it shows that beauty is more than just being pretty. It's about character, spontaneity, expression. I edited the picture on 'Aviary' and 'Lightroom' to make the eyes stand out more and the picture more blue/cool then warm.


I used low aperture and fast shutter speed to take this photo. It was hard to take a clear shot of this picture because the temple was very dark. I edited to make the fire stand out a bit.

I used low aperture to take this photo, and edited it to make the colours stand out and all the shadows darker. I took this photo because when I was walking around Hollywood Street Market I tried to look for items that were either bright or had lots of colours to make it stand out.


This is a photo of Hannah in 9W taking a photo of the windows on the left. I made the picture more exposed and tried to make the highlights bright and the shadows stand out. I used high aperture.


I edited this photo to make the colours from the lantern stand out. I made it a low ish aperture to blur a bit of the background. I took this photo because I liked how the lantern was in different shapes and sizes.



I took this photo in Hong Kong, Hollywood Street Market. I edited this picture to black and white because it makes it more dark and it adds more expression to it. I took this photo because since I had a photo of the eyes I wanted to take a photo that was related to the human body and expresses feelings.

I took this in Hong Kong, at the end of the Hollywood Street Market. I edited to make the light from the sparks brighter. I used high aperture to focus on the background and the person. I took this photo because the light made it really contrasted and I really like how the sparks were going everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment